After 21 months of waiting, praying, planning, remodeling, giving, and setting up the gym for worship – we are more than ready to move back into our Worship Center.
May 1, the date we make the move back, is almost here. And we are thrilled.
Soon we will all see and celebrate God’s momentous work in our midst. And we’ll see the great work that has been done in our remodeled Worship Center.
A year ago as we finalized our Worship Center remodeling plans, we made those plans with the following goals in mind:
- Bring the excitement and momentum that we have experienced in the gym back with us into the Worship Center.
- Maximize the use of the funds that were given.
- Create a space that will better meet our current needs and give us more versatility.
- Prepare the building for future generations.
We believe the above, and more, has been accomplished, and we are looking forward to you seeing the work that’s been done.
In the days leading up to the big reveal, we’d ask you to join us in the following ways:
- Pray for the completion of the final remodeling work that is still in progress.
- Pray for hearts of thanksgiving.
- Pray for those who miss the building the way it used to be, to have an “I’ll give it a chance” attitude.
- Pray that the work done will launch our services forward into greater depths of worship.