What is Connecting Heart & Soul?
Connecting Heart & Soul is a 2-day conference designed to help couples improve their spiritual and emotional intimacy with each other by developing a deeper understanding of how they connect and bond in foundational areas.
At Connecting Heart & Soul, you will…
- – Receive fun, practical tools to help you experience renewed intimacy as a couple
- – Enjoy deeper emotional and spiritual intimacy through improved communication and conflict resolution
- – The conference will be held at Bridges Community Church: 625 Magdalena Ave, Los Altos CA
- – The cost is $30 per person
- 50% discount for couples with a child 10 years old or younger — when registering, use the promo code FRI30.
- – Friday, March 24, 7:00-9:00pm
- Enjoy a Friday evening session along with dessert and time to reflect on your relationship.
- Childcare will not be provided on Friday night, but we offer a discount to couples who need to arrange for a sitter to help offset that expense. (When registering, use the promo code FRI30.)
- – Saturday, March 25, 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Receive fun, practical tools to help you experience renewed intimacy as a couple.
- Lunch is included — enjoy a romantic boxed lunch for two at one of the areas set up on our campus.
- Childcare will be available at no charge for those who sign up for it. We ask that you pack a lunch for your child and dress them for fun playtime indoors and out on the playground.
Questions? Contact Alba Kellejian: email@example.com.