The nursery is currently open on Sunday mornings during our Life Groups beginning at 9:30AM as well as our worship service beginning at 10:45AM. We are located on the lower level of the Family Center.
Please note that the majority of our Nursery staff and volunteers are vaccinated. If your child is experiencing Covid- or flu-like symptoms, please keep them at home so they can rest and recover.
What to Expect
- We are much more than just childcare: We are a safe place for your child to grow, learn, and be challenged, even at the youngest of ages.
- We are able to provide your child with more individualized attention by keeping a low caregiver/child ratio.
- We provide care to children through 3 years for many churchwide events that occur throughout the year.
- We text or call parent’s/caregiver’s cell phone if any needs arise.
- Regular Baby Dedications are offered during our church services. Please read more about this important milestone.
For more information, please contact our Nursery Coordinator, Liliya Gor.
Our Family Center, which houses the church nursery, is a beautiful, spacious, and clean facility.