The nursery is currently open on Sunday mornings during our Life Groups beginning at 9:00AM as well as our worship service beginning at 10:45AM. We are located on the lower level of the Family Center. To help us adhere to capacity guidelines, nursery care is offered by pre-registration. To request a spot, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the majority of the Family Ministries Team and our volunteers are vaccinated.
Please stay home if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or recent loss of taste or smell).
What to Expect
- We are much more than just childcare: We are a safe place for your child to grow, learn, and be challenged, even at the youngest of ages.
- We are able to provide your child with more individualized attention by keeping a low caregiver/child ratio.
- TV monitors are in every room so that parents with crying or seperation anxious children can still watch the service.
- We provide care to children through 3 years for many churchwide events that occur throughout the year.
- We text or call parent’s/caregiver’s cell phone if any needs arise.
- Regular Baby Dedications are offered during our church services. Please read more about this important milestone.
For more information, please contact our Nursery Coordinator, Liliya Gor.
Our Family Center, which houses the church nursery, is a beautiful, spacious, and clean facility.