I promise by the aid of my Savior:
- To walk lovingly and humbly with my brethren, to pray for them, to separate myself from worldliness and unchristian practices and to walk in a manner so as not to offend my brother;
- To pray for the advancement of this church in knowledge, spirituality and fruitfulness, to uphold its program of worship, training and teaching, to observe its ordinances and to affirm its doctrines;
- To give regularly and cheerfully as God prospers, for the support of an evangelical ministry among us, for the relief of the needy and for the spread of the Gospel;
- To serve faithfully in some activity of the church, taking care to assume only such duties as can be effectively performed and to improve my abilities in service by prayerful study of God’s Word;
- To maintain family worship, encourage family prayer, Bible study and Christian nurture of any under my care, “that we may grow in the image of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord”;
- To endeavor by example and effort to win souls to Christ and to enlist unchurched believers for membership in the church;
- To follow the New Testament as my rule of faith and practice.